View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Dawn

Knowing disclosures as I do regarding medical procedures there must have been some disclosure to you regarding the risks involved by the principal surgeon, the anesthesiologist, the surgical facility in which the procedure was performed..... In the very least the psychological profiling which would have been mandated prior to the procedure would have been filled with questions determined to ferret your potential for realization of risks inherent with the procedure, its potential outcomes, your expectations.

Gently realizing you are, as reported, living life with intractable and horrible pain compounded by injury it is so very unlikely you could have been admitted to the surgical suite as the patient of the hour had you not signed off to statement after statement through which you were informed of possible outcomes. This I have lived so very many times as a patient, the language of the dire consequence potential risks is very nearly burned into my mind's eye.

Things sometimes turn out very much for the bad affecting us. I, for instance, bear permanent nerve damage which will prevent me from doing a good many things I used to know as taken for granted. For you, I so very much hope somehow, in some way, at some time, a means to resolve your situation will become apparent and doable.

I care
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote