View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart CT result and memorium

Did the abdominal CT. Other than the contrast giving me a headache it wasn't bad. Good news is the hernia is not causing any bowel obstruction or other problems so I do not require surgery at this time and maybe never. There are 3 low-density spots on my liver. I go back for an ultrasound next Monday for them to ultrasound my liver. I am a little freaked out about that but hoping it is nothing. Also, I am being referred to a gasto because the radiologist report says I need to have an upper GI scope. There is some type of abnormal filling of my gastric fundus (upper part of my stomach) measuring 9mm. Not sure what that is about, I am putting that off until all is done and behind me with my liver. I can only handle one medical issue at a time right now.

I am sorry that I have not been around here much lately. Depression has rolled in. I am staying consistent though with doing my exercising and that is helping.

Today is the one year anniversary of my friend going to heaven. It is difficult. This one is for her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWtyj_l9WKM

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-06-2013), DiMarie (02-07-2013), Dmom3005 (02-06-2013), Mari (02-06-2013), waves (02-07-2013)