View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In May 6-12, 2007

Hi Everyone..The weather has been nice and Ive been busy..Ive got so much to do between fishing and yard work that I dont know where to start..Ive been fishing for bait so that I can get started with my conch traps, and have been making a utility trailor out of an old boat trailor..I can use it to get my traps down to the waterfront as I have a little Ford Ranger now and it doesnt carry much..I also have to get a yard of 3/4 stone for my driveway, and no way do I want to put it in the bed of the truck..Its got one of those plastic bed covers on it, and its nice because it keeps the bed dry when it rains etc, and is great for putting groceries back there without having to worry about them getting wet..All this work has been wearing me to a frazzle, and I am doing the Parkinsons shuffle by afternoon and have to lay down to charge the battery back up..What a difference a year makes

Im beat so Im gonna cut this short..Thats whats going on with me..Kitty is doing great!

How was your week?