View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your positive replys.Much appreciated.

Sospan, you are right about UK, unless it is life threating they seem not too bothered. unless you pay privately, but thats not always an option.
you sound like are on the mend also, I wish you well, you were lucky to see a good neurologist, although it was a years wait.!!!! I hope you Continue on this way and its good not to take meds.

Missingme, I know how you feel, It was hard for me to learn to rest, as being a bubbly person to suddenly a withdrawn person, hit me like a brick wall... The hardest thing was having to let someone run my Cattery and do what I LOVE doing, and wondering if I would ever do it again. But you have to have hope and strenght, and patience, as this recovery is like two steps forward and one back. I found yoga was the best thing to help me focus on relaxing and watching Seinfeld, found that the best....

I see you are doing computer test, I'm sure you will master it, i found just doing little and often helps, try not to give yourself too much at once, break it down into manageable parts to start with then go from there. Remember its not a race. I can now run my Cattery again, after 7 months and the new me just takes her time and enjoys it.

my best wishes to you all in your recovery..

I CAN, I SHALL and I WILL............
C
ninelives is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote