View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg neck prob View Post
[From what im reading your MRI doesnt appear bad at all --I dont think surgery will be recomened---u may want to look into non -invasive spinal decompression i think the machine is called drx 9000 ---many ppl i know were in back pain swear by it problem from what i last heard its not covered by insurance and is a bit pricey. Im sure they have finacing plans. Enen though your mri isnt to bad problem is you still have pain my guess is a nerve is being pinced. Since u already tried esi --and u can get 3 sometimes 3rd will do trick --u migt want to look into drx 9000. I hope maybe somebody on the board has experienced this machine. Let us know what the Dr says ---man i do hope you find relief soon.
Thanks...Just left the doc and they are ordering more ep shots. I guess some treatment is better than none. I really just wan't this nightmare to end and let me go back to work and try and provide for my family. Its no wonder men just suck it up and return to work. I pray GODS got a plan. Thanks again.
Nathan Daniel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote