View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nerve conduction study done on infected area? And a flare up or Spreading?

First a little background.... I have had CRPS type 2 in my left ankle since october 2012. It is very severe. Since thursday January 31 my entire left leg up into my lower back has been having CRPS symptoms and they are very severe. They started after getting a lumbar sympathetic injection. I am having a hard time walking and have had to start using crutches to get around and a cane when I am home. The pain is just unbearable! I can hardly stand to have even clothing touch my leg. I am having burning, extreme sensitivity, little color changing, temp changing, pins and needles sensations, spasms,kinda like jolts of holy sh%& pain up my leg, weight bearing is impossible without flaring the pain up more, and constant extreme pain. The doctor wants to get a nerve conduction study test done, but is going to wait because he doesn't want to make me more uncomfortable than I am. He is hoping this is just a flare up and not CRPS spreading. I am just curious about two things... if anyone has had a nerve study done on an infected area? and your opinions on if this sounds like a flare up or spreading? Thank you for your opinions!
Angelina
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote