View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry Arachnoiditis with nerve root clumping

I've had five surgeries on my back - one cervical fusion with success but four on lumbar spine w/many injections, procedures, emg's, mri's, ct scan, myelogram, fusion, revision. After much research I learn that this condition which is hideous with pain has no cure, no surgery, pretty much "man made" from too many invasive procedures. I've lost my federal government job, have to move to a less expensive city, go on welfare, etc. all because of the pain and not being able to go to work. Can't find adequate pain management as in this D.C. area they're all paranoid about their precious licenses, drug seekers and disregarding true pain patients with backup tests and reports, films, etc. The doctors crippled me and now they don't want to provide pain relief and have destroyed my life. Caution: doctor's will tell you side effects of various procedures, shots, surgery, mri, myelogram, etc like bleeding and infection and NEVER mention the worst side effect of Arachnoiditis; several individuals I know of have committed suicide due to the pain. British websites are very comprehensive and tell of the "dirty little secret" in this country as they get MUCH more money from these many various procedures and reluctant to provide oral meds when nothing else works. It's important to become educated as very few people are aware of this condition.
Jacjie Stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote