View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default You're fired!

Oh, this makes me crazy. You need to put on Donald Trump's hat and fire his a@#!
I have never heard of a caregiver making his charge cry, what part of "CARE" in caregiver does he not get? He sounds like he is in the totally wrong profession.

Contact the agency and tell them you are done and need a different person. If you are a woman, I would get a woman. If you are a man, get a man. It's not your fault you have PD and it's not your fault he obviously is unhappy in his line of work. Move on with someone who is not there just to pull a check. Or change agencies.

If you have family or good friends physically nearby, get them involved. Even if your family is not near, I would have them make some diplomatic phone calls, just to let the agency know that family is aware of the situation and watching.

It also doesn't hurt to throw out the name of a few supervisors: find out who they are, and let staff you that you and your family have a communication with him/her. I was always amazed at how different the majority of the staff at my mom's rehab facility acted when I either mentioned the supervisor's name, or, gasp, the supervisor actually was on the floor. It was night and day. And that ****** me off even more, to know that they COULD do such a better job but only did it when they had to.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Floridagal (02-12-2013), ginnie (02-13-2013)