View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Hi there.

My daughter's been on a gluten free diet for only 6 days. She's a young adult. Apart from some other difficulties, she's had patches of dry scaly skin on various areas of her arms and back. Doctor said eczema. She didn't have this ever until the last couple of years.

Anyway, long story short. Her eczema has totally disappeared. Is it actually possible that only 6 days on a gluten free diet could be the reason? I mean, can it be THAT fast and obvious?

btw - Thanks for all the excellent advice and blogs and recipes etc. that you've all posted on this particular forum. Extremely helpful for me as I'm the cook.
Hi Lara. I have a question for you. My son also has eczema since he was about 1 year old. We have tried so many lotions and prescriptions from the doctor and nothing seems to be working. What other symptoms did your daughter show? I am curious because I myself have been suffering for a while with different problems and I'm trying to make a connection between all of this. I would be interested in hearing about it. I should mention my son also get frequent diarrhea and he often looks bloated after eating. We kinda just thought he was chubby but it's all in his gut and fluctuates from day to day and even hour to hour. Any insight would be appreciated. Btw to the best of my knowledge nobody in my family has any gluten intolerance.
keepingfaith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-09-2013)