View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you. I did look at your site Rose its very informative. Thank you for saying its ok to be confused. I see so many docs and just now am I starting to ask more questions as I see they don't always offer. The reason the neuro said to stop the b complex is cause my b12 was very high but need to get exact numbers. The 1 week thing was confusing cause how will I know if it comes down. On your site though it says you can still be deficient so I wonder how you find out or is it impossible? I have had 2 huge sets of blood work. It just showed high liver enzymes,high b12,and low white liver count. In addition I have severe stomach bloating,nausea,cramping,and constipation.I talked too the neuro about diabetes but my blood sugar is normal.In the past I did have a hypolycemia and still sometimes will get the symptoms. I drink a huge amount and now with these syptoms but is pre diabetes though when your blood sugar is starting to get too high? I was just diagnosed with ibs c and at one time pancreatitis symtoms but the tests further said no but to watch. Anyhow I was also wondering on many of the sites its says so important to get up and move. I'm not looking to exercise but like I said have in been in bed for 3 months with basically no errands even. Today I am going to attempt a shoe on the real bad leg/foot/ankle because like I said the other leg/foot/ankle is hurting more and I feel may be from so much pressure.I'm calling the neuro about that new symptom tomorrow. I just feel the pain is so horrible and some days I just can't get out of bed.Or fear it will get worse. I had pt one time and he did some stretching and massaging of the area and for a month after I could barely move and had to take vicadin 3 times a day. On that note I'm not a lazy person as for 12 years of my life I didn't miss a day of exercise ?'s. You all have helped so much and I feel so less alone. I'm sorry though for everyones pain.Thanks again.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote