View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you Mrs D.
When you say medication indused Lupus, does that mean that it will go away once you come off those medication that caused it?
I was on Plavix due to an aneurysm stent repair as a prophyllactic measurement. But it has been 1 1/2 years now, and my last angiogram showed complete stable stent. So I am weaning off over 4 weeks. I am wondering if the leucocytoclastic vasculitis that I have could be caused by the Plavix I hear there is litterature on that. Because I am on Plaquinil for that. And I think it is useless, and have not taken it for a little while. So, the doctors are not telling me why. . The neurologist is not saying, and the rheumatologist is not saying. The burning is intense. The worst is the vibration inside, it feels like electric current vibrating continously inside. On Monday, I will go to my PCP and ask for a endocrenology consult, perhaps this is due to thyroid condition, even though my levels have been normal. I will ask for a spinal tap when I am off the Plavix all together

I will sertainly consider coming off Lipitor and Plavix. We should keep medicine to the minimum.
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-09-2013)