Thread: Seeking advice
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default So confused

I am going through something very close to your situation. I have had pain in my shoulders for a while. I have had cortisone shots in both. I have lower back pain, but bah whatever I'm 50 that's what happens when you turn 50. LOL. I think about four months ago I went to go see an orthopedic dr because my hands were hurting all the time, they were swollen and were going numb and tingling off and on. He did X-rays had an emg done and had blood test done. Everything came back normal. He gave me cortisone shots in each wrist and said I needed to see a rheumatologist. My husband said he thought I should see a neurosurgeon. I had an MRI done which when he read it he said there was narrowing in there but nothing surgery worthy. He did not know what was causing the tingling,but gave me baxin for the spasms in my shoulders. I started looking around for answers on the web for my symptoms which TOS looked possible, but when I asked my Dr. he said no it couldn't be. I would say about the last month the tops of my feet and my shins up to my knee have been going numb and tingling too. I am so confused. I think this is why people get depressed. It's so annoying to not be able to fix the problem and the Dr don't know what it is.
Bellat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote