View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thanks, mrsD.

She has been having some problems with what she thought were pimples on her face around her mouth and chin mostly and also on the sides of her face almost in a line from ear lobe to chin. She's also just developed the most nasty mouth ulcer today. It started two days ago and tonight it's quite awful. Never had a mouth ulcer before in her life.

I checked the images which are pretty severe compared with hers but there was one image of the lower area of a woman's face and my daughter's face actually looks a little similar. She's had it coming and going for months thinking it was hormonal pimples. I was beginning to think it was some sort of strep infection which she can do without. Gosh, so much to think about now.

Thanks.

keepingfaith,

please let me know how things are going for you and your son. One thing I've been pleasantly surprised with is that the few shop bought gluten free products we've found have very little or no sugar in them and that's a big plus for me. Seems as if everything is changing regarding our dietary intake but as you said... healthier lifestyle either way.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
keepingfaith (02-09-2013), mrsD (02-09-2013)