View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default head trauma leads to big problems

Hello everybody, I would be really appreciative if someone can give me information for my condition and what I have to do to feel better. So here is my story- I was hit in the nose 4 years ago. Untill that moment I was a very powerful and energetic 15 year old teenager I had extremely high sex drive but was not sexually active. After that punch in my nose I became a different person , I was very sad and depressed and melancholic and I had extremely low sex drive.. but I didn't realize that the key to the problem is that trauma in my head... Now I am 19 years old and I have problems with the eyesight, I can't sit in front of the computer very long because of the headache and my poor vision and I don't feel horny and don't have good sex drive.What is more my personality changed. I did MRI test and it showed a normal brain but there was a conflict between the nerve and the blood vessel in the 5th right part of the brain. I don't know what to do, are there any medications for this condition. What I have to do because many years passed since the trauma in the head and I still have low sex drive and problems with the memory and vision(especially peripheral). I read about the pituary gland and the symptoms were exactly what I felt ( low sex drive , headache general fatigue, problems with the peripheral vision)but the MRI and the hormone test showed nothing wrong with the pituary gland. Can you tell me something, THANk you ! Oh I missed one strange thing, after the punch in the nose 2 days passed and then I had black eyes, the black eyes didn't show in the morning after the trauma but ot the second morning. THANKS
ThugAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote