View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you glenntaj.
My story is too long. Incidentally, investigation of headaches and visual scotomas I had MRI, it showed: Silent left thalamus lacunar CVA. demyelating lesions suspicious of MS and unruptured cebral aneurysm. To make long story short, First I had the aneurysm embolized. And I have had regular fallow up MRI re the lesions, no new lesions. I have seen a MS neurologist, have not received a MS dx. yet. I have been on double antiplatelet theraphy with ASA and PLavix for a long time, so spinal tap could not be done yet. But I am coming off the Plavix in the next 3 weeks, and hopefully I can have it them.
I have these symptoms of vibration and tremors inside for a long time, but it has become very intense lately. I have mentioned it to neurologists, but I feel that it has not been taken seriously. I feel as if there is some sort of CNS neuropathy. Then I have the burning neuropathy. These 2 symptoms are seperate. The burning is terrible, inside and outside. I take Lyrica with some effect.
I have been referred to a neurologist with the University that specializes in neuropathy. And I am also going to fallow up next month with another neurologist at the university that specializes in MS. He checked out Sjogren, it was negative.
Thank you for the link to Central pain .org. I will look it up
Thanks again
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote