View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

thank you glenntaj. My story is very long, so I will cut it short. First MRI showed: silent stroke in left thalamus. , demyelinating lesions suspicious of MS, and an unruptured cerebral aneurysm. First of all right away, I had the aneurysm repaired. This is now almost 2 years ago. I have had regular fallow up MRI and MS neurologist. No new lesions, and so far the have not diagnosed me with that.
But for a long time now, 1 1/2 years, I have had a vibration feeling, and tremoures feeling inside all over. And it has been getting worse in last few months. In addition, for 6 months now I have had the intense fine fiber burning all over. I have also developed leucoclastic vasculitis. So there are both vascular problems (aneurysm, stropke and vasculitis) and rheumatology problems in addition to neurological I also have hypothyroidism. So, since the neurologists( I have seen 2 or 3) is not taking me seriously, I was thinking it must bee the thyroyd connection, even though the thyroid levels have been ok when checked. (I am on Synthroid) But I have 2 neurologists at University of Miami that specialize in MS, one in neuropathy. I'll see them next month. This internal tremors/electric current vibration, is very scary.
Thanks for the link to central pain .org
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote