View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Dear Butterfly,

Yes, these situations are complicated. I am very glad that you ran into the aunt -- otherwise you could wonder if it is about you.

I think that he is busy with taking care of his daughter and keeping up with the new woman.

Thank goodness that you are o.k. after hearing about this. It is hard to lose a friend and then deal with the other people involved as well. It is sort of a double and triply hurt. We hurt about the friend passing and we hurt when we think about the survivors. There are so many aspects of mourning that no one warns us about.
M
Yes, you are right Mari. I hurt when I think about her daughter and wish I could be more involved in her life, but ... this is something I can't change. I can pray for her though. And you never know what the future holds.

Mari Your facebook posts on here have inspired me. I have removed him from my notification & news feed that way I don't have to see his comments on other posts, etc. I don't need the daily reminder of all that has happened. I can always go to his page directly if I feel like it. I did this today & feel relieved.

I guess I feel like he was her husband and he has moved on. This just feels like permission somehow to not worry so much about him & his daughter. And I didn't know I needed that but I did.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-09-2013), Dmom3005 (02-09-2013), Mari (02-09-2013), waves (02-10-2013)