View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibley View Post
Hi everyone,

What a crazy week it has been. Yesterday my pain Dr's nurse called me and said that they were trying to get insurance auth. for SCS trial and she would be back in touch asap. Today while out enjoying lunch with my mother I got a call from the nurse saying that they got the auth. from the insurance company and that the Dr needed me to go to a hopsital near by and have rush bloodwork drawn.
I am now going into surgery this Monday in the late morning. OMG, I was not prepared to have everything move so fast. The nurse told me that the Dr was pushing to get this ASAP. His nurse was soooo sweet, she actually called me late today to wish me luck and that she would pray for me. What a warm fuzzy.....
I'm a new member,and uncertain where write my reply? Regardless, I'm on my second SCS, it isn't an end all for me, but certainly a very effective tool! With luck, it may be your perfect answer!! Good Luck smchurch
smchurch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-09-2013), ger715 (02-13-2013), Hannabananna (02-12-2013), Mark56 (02-09-2013), pooh_ac (02-10-2013), Rrae (02-13-2013)