Thread: Eyes
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkayewade View Post
Does RSD cause issues with eyes? I know it does with teeth, but I've had some problems with mine. They go blurry, I cant distinguish between letters and numbers, just weird stuff. Has anyone experienced this?
Hi tkayewade, I asked a question regarding eyes-burning and tearing on January 26, 2013. A couple answers were yes. I do know someone with crps that has eye involvement.
I don't know if that is the case with me, but I've had excessive tearing at times -sometimes one eye -sometimes both eyes along with burning.
I also get blurring during these spells.
I have been researching eye involvement- typing in disregulation of autonomic nervous system and eye tearing- scholorpedia (not sure of spelling) and also wikipedia. They both discuss eyes tearing with dysfunction of the parasympathetic nervous system. Also eye dilation is affected. Sincere crps is definetly a dysfuction of the autonomic nervous system, I believe yes, eyes can be affected.
How are your teeth affected? I do know that it is possible to get it in mouth and it scares me to death going to dentist. I take precautions but still scary. I go twice a year for cleaning and check ups.
Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote