View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
Oh, Char, Maine is such beautiful country, no doubt. The pics are great! I could spend days hiking up there (if I could hike). I just came out of the Smokies and it's always a reminder of how diverse and sublime this continent really is.

I have excellent memories of Maine, especially northern areas. It has been a very long time and I could never do now what I could back then, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of those streams and woods again.

Thanks for reminding me.
You are welcome Cindy - and I can take you to places that you don't need to climb steep hill like this - we can drive or there are places that it is a short easy walk. You show up on my door when ever you can Cindy and I will make sure you see the woods and streams of Maine all over again - one way or the other! You are right, Maine is beautiful. Some day you will have to fill me in where in Northern Maine you were - that is where I grew up ~ only been down here on the coast for two years. Just maybe we have seen each other and didn't know it!! Noooo, forget that I would of never forgot someone like you! and that's a good thing!

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be NO courage unless you're scared.
yeahbut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote