Old 05-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Chat

yep....although I find that website you linked a bit...err..."extreme" clouds, yet it is sad and very troubling, isnt it, that we really dont know who is buying what from where and adding it to the foods and medicines we consume!

if I may jump on my for a moment............

our family has made the choice to rework our budget to factor in only organic and "additive" free foods (fresh and groceries, dietary/health supplements, toiletries & cleaning products, yard and other stuff too where possible........I have even switched to homemade catfood and WheatScoop cat litter!!) I make everything I possibly can now from fresh and carefully picked ingredients and we are all (including the kitties) showing the benefits!

as most here know, I am also very committed to always using a natural approach to healing too. I am not anti-med...I know the life saving and life changing benefits of prescription meds! But I am also concerned not just about the side effects, but also what is in them! I choose our dietary supplements and the ones we use for healthcare very carefully too...as again, what is in them and where they came from is VERY important to me.

we dont have a large income and so yes, it is more expensive to live this way....BUT....the scales tip in favor of reduced healthcare costs, and, going "green"...I actually save on another end as prepackaged foods are far more expensive than the sum of their ingredients and I am now also making my own natural household cleaning products etc ( amazing how good white vinegar with added lavendar oil is as an all-purpose cleaner )

anyway, I will get off my now,

as you can tell...I feel pretty passionately about this too

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote