View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The hit in the nose was hard but the ear nose doctor said my nose was not broken. My father insisted on making a CT because he has read that hits in the head can be very dangerous not immediately after the incident but after years (in fact he was right because in my case the symptoms go on). So we didn't make a CT. The strange thing about that hit was that in the first morning after the hit, my nose were swelled but I didn't have black eyes. But on the second morning I had two black eyes. My symptoms were not so severe, I didn't have extremely severe headaches. I became depressed and introverted, I began to feel weeker and sleepy. My vision was poorer( especially peripherical), my memory was not the same I did not feel as inteligent as i felt before. After year and a half I had the first conundrum- I couldn't have sex because I didn't have sex drive and I could not make an erection which stays for long. What is more if my penis became hard I was ejaculating 15 20 seconds after stimulation. I remember my experience with women before the trauma... I felt very horny and powerful. After 2 years and a half I felt that after I ejaculate I feel very tired and unfocused, my vision was too affected after ejaculation... STRANGE.. From all the stuff I have read so far I found out that the symptoms of a pituary gland problem matched the best in my case... especially with the low sex drive and the poor peripheral vision, But the MRI which i made 2 months ago( this makes 4 years after the incident) didn't show anything wrong with the pituary gland( so my hope fleed) But it showed a conflict between a nerve and a blood vessel in the 5th parth of the brain. Basically, this is my story... strange symptoms which are not extremely severe but are a deterrent for my normal life especially the sexual problem... I WANT CHILDREN !!
ThugAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote