View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 02:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Confused about using forum

Help!
I have been reading the forum for years but could not ever participate due to multiple confusion with passwords, new e mail accounts, etc. Now I am thrilled to be able to join this new forum and finally particpate. However, I don't know how to go about starting a new post or using a thread (not sure what this is). This is the only way I figured out how I could get someone to help me out. Could someone explain all this to me and how to participate in creating a new post, replying, using threads, etc.
Thanks so much. I get so much out of this forum. I have FM, RSD, and Meralgia Paresthetica. Also, there is another list of options I am confused about on the bottom of this page. thre are multiple options under the heading Thread Subscription. What is this all about. I don;t understand the options. I guess because I;m not sure of this thread. Will this even reach anyone? Also, under the Posting Rules - my screen includes: you may post new threads, replies, attachments, edit posts. But it doesn't say I may create a new post. Obviously you can see I/m confused. Help!
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote