View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi Angelina, Sounds like you have a good 'plan' Hopefully your family doctor or migraine doc will have a good referral for you. Don't be hesitate to ask ahead of appointment if they have knowledge and experience of crps.
Many here can relate to 'going it alone' to the doctor. It always helps me to write down my questions and general well being. That way the doctor gets the 'general' accurate picture. (I tend to gloss over how really bad things are)
Someone also mentioned doing housework in shorter intervals- rest periods. I thought that was great idea. Moving regular and doing the pt and de-sensititizing is the main thing. I'm sorry your pain levels are so high. That is really tough.
How is your little girl? I'm sure she is a huge comforter for you. It is really diffiult for friends and family to understand crps and our struggle with it's various facets. It's ups and downs is confusing to us -let alone others.
Hang in there and let us know what happens when you talk to doctors and find a neuro doc. Hope that goes well. Take care, loretta

When I clean I do take breaks...alot. I live in a huge! house so I have to. I just can't do it at once. It was hard for me to realize that in the beginning. I also had to realize that everything didn't have to be perfect. That I could go to bed with the house messy, etc.. My Oriya is doing good. I am in alot of pain today and today is cleaning day so she is taking advantage of me not being able to move much... lol She is supposed to be cleaning her room, but is not making much progress since mommy can't keep checking on her.. LOL Kids are funny. I just love her so much! And I will let you know how talking with the doc goes tomorrow.
Angelina
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote