View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
The emg isn't such a fun test. Personally just with PN, my doc. didn't want to do it either. I would avoid it if at all possible. I so wish that all of us with some kind of neurological pain could be freed of it. See a good neurologist, and someone who knows and specializes in these kinds of disorders. ginnie
The thing is I want to know why I would need the test? What does it test for? I can take the pain if I have too! I am a Bring it on kinda girl, I have to be after everything I have been through. It seems as soon as I get one thing under control another thing comes up. I just can't catch a break, so I have changed my way of thinking. I am not a victim! I will take anything thrown at me and will get through it! I have had 7 surgeries, Arnold Chiari Malformation, Mental health issues (that doctors didn't think I would ever get through), a current hip issue that we still don't know why I have chronic pain there (its been 5 years), Fibromyalgia (sp?), I have broken and shattered both my wrists and both my ankles all growing up so much that people remember me through school as the girl who was always in a cast! LOL, I just need a new body! Are there any for sale??? ha ha ha And that isn't even the half of it. So I have taken on a new attitude: Be positive and everything happens for a reason. So I keep a smile on my face (or I try to) and always look for the silver linning in everything.
Angelina
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote