View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Loretta,

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry that you've had to experience all of this! That being said, I am so happy to hear of your progress.

Thank you for sharing all of this with me. It gives me hope and also some perspective that I otherwise would not have. I need to spend a bit more time on this forum as I think there is a lot of good information to be found!

I sent an e-mail to one of the support group members last night. I will call both of them starting tomorrow - hopefully they will have something to offer. If not, I will continue my search one day at a time.

If I can ask, how long did you try a certain medication before deciding that it wasn't helping?

I am medically knowledgeable to some extent, but it's still difficult for me to advocate for myself when it comes to challenging a practitioner's better judgement. It looks like I'll have to get used to it, however....

Oh and I'm so sorry that you lost all of your typing! I detest that... I always copy and paste my messages into a word document (if I remember to do so). The trick is remembering to remember ha ha...

School starts tomorrow... I welcome the distraction but I am so not ready! Wish me luck. I will most certainly keep you posted. You will likely see me on this forum a bit more...

Take care and I hope you have a wonderful night - Thank you again for going through so much trouble to type out all this information for me. It's very much appreciated!
Catfish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote