View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
I think you are getting way ahead of yourself. The vision and other functional issues should be pursued as the priority. The sexual issues may just get better if you can get help with the vision and reaction times. There are no medications that cure brain injuries.

But, you don't even know what kind of injury you have. Stop complaining about the sexual problems and it may make it easier to get a doctor to pay attention to the other problems.

You have not answered any of my other questions. It would help if you tried to answer them.
Yes I am absolutely agree with you. The vision and the reaction time problems are the main problems and the sexual problems are the consquences of the mentioned above. I don't know what trauma I have the only thing I know certainly is this conflict in the brain which was shown on the MRI ( if is possible to tell me something about it). So about answering of your questions I think I answered most of them - 1. I don't have a wife I am 19 , I just meant that with those problems it would be hard to have a normal relationship. 2. I don't have fertility problems, a spermograme was done and I had very high sperm count- 224 millions/ml my pH was high 8.5 , and my sperm concentration wash very high 149 millions/ml
3. Yes I have problems with the heart which are due to the thyroid gland problem. 4. I don't take any medications connected with the brain trauma, I take only Oxybor forte which is a food supplement and antioxydant (for the thyroid gland) 5. I live in Europe not in the USA
Thanks for responding. you asked me about any sinus problems, so If there are sinus problems, can the symptoms which I feel be due to the sinus problem ?
ThugAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote