View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmschaver View Post
T-angel IMO your obvious desire for a sexual relation indicates a normal sex drive. What you may be experiencing is a dysfunction. A degreased sexual drive is often indicated by a complete like of desire to even engage in sex.

List which doctors you have seen and what they said.

List the medications you are on or have tried.

List your typical daily routine.

We will help all we can but those things are important. Without them you may get confusing and pointless advice.
My only desire is to feel normal, but believe me I have tried to have sex many times and I do not feel horny and don't desire the woman( before the trauma I was a sex machine ) 1. I have seen neurologist which examined the basic things and said it was OK 2. I take oxybor forte for the thyroid, for the brain I didn' take anything. 3 My typical studying, going out with friends, training and reading books. I don't watch much TV, and movies on the computer because I get tired and I feel pressure in the head and eyes. I don't drink alcohol because my vision problems and sexual drive became worse. I don't see in the peripheral zone. When I play football for example, there is a chance to crash with someone because I don't see very well... Oh i Forgot that I have been to an ophtamologist and he said that I don't need to wear glasses. Another prove that the problem comes from the brain. I don't have a girlfriend and masturbate sometimes, but after masturbating I feel tired and my vision gets poorer and I am distracted. Thats it , Thank you
ThugAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote