View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk I Feel warm and fuzzy.....

Or is that all my good drugs? Thank you so much, Darlene, for welcoming me. Yeah, I'd love to drive this "Cadillac" off a cliff but for now, she is a huge life saver! I did lots of thinking last night and am plotting a plan. My hubby set my headquarters up by the loveseat recliner with phone, tablet, barf bowl......it happens......and other stuff to keep me amused. I'm only here at the computer now because my pills kicked in and I do so love to check my mail (ALL JUNK) and look in on my forums. I've been a forums-type gal from long back. My first ever forum was over 20 years ago (all about wiener dogs) and I'm still there and have met in person many folks from that group.

One thing I'm going to investigate, again it came to me in the night right after I had to...um.....change my diaper, is looking into a medical leave at work. I work 32 hours (still considered full time) and I think that would be a good route to go. Will talk to my HR lady today or tomorrow.

I was proud of myself that I actually fixed breakfast for hubby today. I just position myself close to the stove and pivot. He gets things out of the fridge for me and then I cook. We are bacon and eggs people so that's what I did. I do my bacon in the microwave so it's easy. I did cereal for myself today.

Darlene, you sound so sweet. I hope that we can be friends. I'll watch for your posts. Do you have a big intro post so I can read what's up with you?

Thanks everyone for your super warm and fuzzy welcome.

Sandi
Valleydachs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote