View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 10:34 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi again Sandra,

I don't know whether a new bone scan would show osteoporosis in new areas. The truth is that I haven't paid much attention to osteoporosis and bone scans because the little I did read suggested that these scans are not all that reliable and osteoporosis is not always evident in RSD.

I'm not going to use your thread as a platform for another lecture about RSD, so I won't talk about why it isn't always found; there is an explanation but one has to understand ischemia reperfusion injury in order to understand the explanation for the varying degrees of signs and symptoms in this disease.

Given that insurance companies have more power on this planet than God (for now), anything that might help you win is definitely worth trying.

I was shocked (furious) (sad) (ready to shoot someone) at reading that you are really afriaid of losing your claim. I'm not going to hijack your thread and convert it into a platform to talk about why allowing your claim should be automatic, so I'm going to quote you in a new thread.

I hope you won't be offended at my using your post as an example of why RSD people have to wake up and take responsibility for our own recovery, but your few words here say it all. (Not about you; about the liars who tell us they know about RSD)...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote