View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina55 View Post
I am taking Lyrica 150 mg three times a day and I was just put on Gabapentin. I was wondering if anyone has taken these at the same time? Should these be mixed or taken by themselves? And has anyone had any luck with either one?

I was put on Lyrica because of nerve pain in my right hip or what we think might be nerve pain. Then six months ago I was diagnosed with CRPS type 2. My pain is usually at a 9-10. Sometimes it goes down to an 8. It started in my left ankle after surgery, and is now in my entire left leg from my toes to my lower left back/butt. If you want more history just let me know, I am an open book and am open to any suggestions anyone might have. Even if you don't think it will help let me know because you never know. I am in so much pain, I don't know what to do. Please help.
Angelina
Angelina, glad you posted this question. I responded to the previous thread on drugs-help.
I did take neurotin for severals years 3200mg and yes it helped me. Then my neurologist change me over to lyrica. It was good too, and I stayed on it till june 2011 when I felt I could taper off and end most of my meds.
loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Angelina55 (02-16-2013)