Old 02-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnove View Post
Could I ask some questions?
First of all. I am sorry you are having these problems. It is good there is a place like this to get help and support. I wish you all the best and hope you will be doing much better soon
I have not been diagnosed. But I do have some brain lesions. I have so many unresolved issues. I have a tight pressure in upper chest and throat area, that almost feels like a spasm. After a while og squesing it seems to travel further down in the chest, and it ends up with a pain around my whole ribcage and and a tight pain right across the mid back. Yes, it does indeed cause me to feel as if I am not catching my breath properly, but I am not really short of breath, just feel airhunger. Does this sound like the MS hug? The doctors have not found the reason for this symptom, but they did find some sort of lesion in the bronchi that I will have biopsied.

When the "HUG" comes, how long does it last?
These symptoms sound like the ones I get when the "hug" is especially bad.

I guess it's different for everyone.....like MS is. My symptoms can last several days or as long as a month or more. There's no predicting how long it will stay.

It can be scary, especially if you don't know what's causing it. I hope your biopsy comes back clear and you feel better soon. When you have MS it's easy to blame annoying symptoms on it but always be aware that it could be other things, too.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-13-2013), SallyC (02-12-2013)