View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Fuzzy

I'm glad to have found this site. Last June, 8 months ago, I was in what I would have considered a minor car wreck. I was read ended at a stop light in my little flatback car by an f350 pick up going at least 55mph. I saw a chiropractor, neurologist, muscular therapists and opthamologists and a barage of tests later all they have found is that yes, I had a fairly severe concussion and severe whiplash... and said eventually the symptoms will settle, some.

I have lived with the symptoms now for 8 months and am being told my many people that I need to go back to another neurologist and see what the deal is. My optical damage causes my eyes to focus in and out on their own and not well so that causes a lot of issues I deal with but quite honestly I haven't felt "all here" since the wreck. I am in a fog at all times, though some times it gets progressively worse. I have dealt with the headache but lately it's seemed worse. By 3:00 in the afternoon I am completely fuzzy and near worthless at work. I still deal with a severe amount of weakness on my right side as well, something that has yet to be explained at all. Every doctor I have seen just can't help and I am quite honest tired of paying for yet another shrug.

Should I continue on with another doctor? New type of doctor? My neurologist was terrible, I was flat out asked why I was there when I went back to see her because of the multiple issues that kept coming back. I'm more frustrated than anything, it's all something I CAN live with, I'm just tired of doing so and being asked by everyone if I am feeling better yet.
MOMMYMBD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote