View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry O n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime_S View Post
Don't know if this is the right board, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask...
I was diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia late last year, after almost 12 months of tests and scans, and waiting in frustration and pain, to find answers!
The Occipital Neuralgia was caused, it seems, by damage to the nerves from surgery on my neck, to remove an Arachnoid Cyst. That op was 10 years ago, so no one saw the connection at first, because it was so long ago, and I had had many pain-free years in between. Seemed strange to me, anyway!
I'm still yet to find the right treatment. I have tried a couple of meds, but they had too many bad side-effects. So, I would like to find out what other treatments there are that hopefully work.
Is there anyone else here who has Occipital Neuralgia?

~Jaime~
Hi I have just been told that I have o n 5 weeks ago' can any one tell me if they have heard of any one who has been exposed to cold air' my problem started when I sat in a draft for a couple of weeks ? Had awful pain in my neck and a couple of days later really bad head pain which hasn't gone away. Anyone every heard of this pls help.
baily3811 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote