View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo48092 View Post
i have a ton of questions about disability i am 28 i was in a super bad car accident at 23 I broke c-2, the head of my left femur, and shattered my left arm and suffered a from a closed head injury after the accident i was in denial and went back to work as a tow truck driver practly killing myself doing it but meanwhile proving to everyone i was okay in my mind anyways.......well its now been about almost 6 years since the accident and am in constant pain but that not even the biggest issue its the fatigue that's the worst for me ok on to the questions sorry will i be disqualifies cause i went to work i tried and couldn't do it even after wards i tried dominoes and couldn't even handle delivery
If you cannot due any type of work at all then go for it. It can be very hard to get it and even harder when your young. That said, if you are disabled by their rules it does'nt matter how old you are. You can ask any question's you have and if I can't answer it I am sure somone else can. I would advise getting a lawyer, it does'nt cost anything up front, and if you win it really is'nt that bad. They can help alot with getting all the medical records you need stuff like that. They will use every word you have said to a doctor or will say in the future, so keep that in mind. They will use every word you write on your origanl application, even years down the road if it goes that far, and it can. Be consistent in everything there is that has to do with SSD, if you can't sleep at night because of pain, say it everywere. If you have anymore questions just ask. Good luck.
bretd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leo48092 (02-12-2013)