View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

wow Limpy!! You sound very similar to myself... I have had pain behind my eyes (with movement) since this all started.. droopy eyelids, proximal weakness... well all over weakness, but buttocks/hips have gotten pretty bad at times.. breathing, swallowing, smiling - tachycardia, GI issues etc.. They said my autonomic system is affected with whatever I have..

Very interesting about the LEMS antibodies.. Do you have any muscle atrophy?? I feel like I do just all over a little bit.. I know that can happen with LEMS.. but I doin't know how common it is...

I have heard wonderful things about DAP.. I have wondered if anyone is ever put on it without positive antibodies.. also for people who are seronegative for LEMS (from what I research that is about 40% of people without cancer)... how are they diagnosed?? I had a repetitive stim, but it was 2 weeks after IVIG, so they don't think it was accurate.. but it did go from weak to stronger to weak again.. just not a big enough difference to say it was abnormal...

Does your chest wall feel weak ever?
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
seishin (02-12-2013)