View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, me too, as far as the appearance goes.. I'll look in the mirror and think, ah.. I look my age yay! and then hours later I look like an older grumpy person... At my worst symptoms I couldn't even smile.. I was so upset several months into this all that I wanted to cry.. and then just got more upset when my face wouldn't make the "crying face"....

I have had times where it feels like the back of my throat is touching the front..I had a few days about 6 months ago where my swallowing was so bad I just avoided eating and drinking much (smart I know).. but I felt like gagging as my throat felt like it was collapsing... At one point I tried to speak and it was like my throat was closed so no voice came out.. that only lasted a few hours.. thank goodness.. and now I'm almost back to normal as far as that aspect goes (i'm 1 week post IVIG)..

Yes, I have swallowed and then almost gotten sick as my throat was stuck- too dry to swallow.. they thought I may have sjogrens at some point. but dont' feel like that really fits
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote