View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 02:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Howdy!!!

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]If I ever figure out the avatar I'll be doin good.... I tried to get my pic up there like you did Jan and it wound up in my signature thingy!! Can you believe that!!! Sheez anyways!

Well Jan it is supose to be 68 here tonight. But like Ga. it just won't stop raining long enough for me to walk outta here! This is how bad my yard is.....I need a gator crossing sign! Yep! Came back at 7 am from taking my son into work and guess what came out of the puddle in my driveway??? A gator!!! About a 3 footer! I sat there and just watched him walk on by in front of my truck. Puddin, my hound went bonkers wanting to get it.... So I ain't a walkin through my yard!!! NOPE! No way! I have about a 7 footer in the pond that I got a treble hook for so I can eat it! The neighbors just pulled out a 7 1/2 footer 3 weeks ago I asked him to get. Lordy me!

So ladies just baer with me on the walkin thing just yet. May be a few days. I will get there though. PROMISE!!! I need to!

Question on the photobucket thing Jan! Do you download that beta thing? Thanks sweetie!

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote