View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 12:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone Been here for a couple od days, but I did not see this thread until now, so I apologize for not introducing myself first!

Just a little background of me. I was dx'ed on 1993 after becoming completely paralysed on my entire left side over a period of a few hours. I could "feel", but not move Yes, it freaked me out, I was only 22 and thought I was having a stroke (One huge 2cm black hole, and 2 smaller ones)

Anyway, had a relatively "easy" ride with just residual damage from the one large lesion, until last May. That relapse left me with a whole bunch of cr*p! Severe fatugue, pain, spasticity, tremors, weakness, worsenening clonus & myloclonus, constant spasms, etc...

Have severe spinal issues/pain as well, so I am not very mobile. I am married to the most supportive guy ever! and have a huge support system - my very close family. I feel blessed for sure!

Have a daughter that's almost 8, and son that is almost 5 They are my life, I just wish I could live it better with them

Anyway, this place seems awesome! and I look forward to seeing you all on the inside!