View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyUK View Post
I've had a phonecall from the GP this morning to ask me to go back for a repeat of one of the blood tests I had. He asked me when the flu symptoms started, and because that was quite a while after the test, he says he wants to repeat one. I have no idea which one he means but he wants me to be fully better before I take it so I don't get a "false positive".
Good Morning Kathy, I do think you need good neuro there is a disease called RSD --that comes from trauma esp from spinal surgery -- I think alot of people have it --you can even get it from a broken leg...etc... there is thread in here called rsd &crps click on quick links under marks forum --just a suggestion you might want to copy and paste this again in that site ...I def know its not in your head . Trust me I understand pain and even know after 4 level fusion I get nasty flare ups and the only thing that works for me is predisone ---takes awhile but it helped so much the problem is the nasty side effects. I wonder if its your white blood cell count in high. My other suggestion trust me I respect the medical community but its far from perfect. I was blown off almost a year before i could even get a mri --of neck then g.p said wow --its what i suspected all along --really u had me suffer in pain for a year sending me to chiro without having a mri --the min she got the mri results was your need to see a surgeon yesterday all 4 disc are pressed into spinal cord ---i went parlayzed on right side --surgery fixed that now...if it went any longer it would have been perm. I also had cancer kept going for a year complaining before i got pet scan then --wow --i was in surgery that same week. Now my g.p never questions anything I say . My point telling you all this is to obtain all your medical records blood work, mri , even surgery report. I learned the hard way you have to be your own advocate. Im just so very sorry your dealing with so much pain this needs to be addressed ...u need to fight for your rights not to be in pain. We show our animals more compassion then some of these docs show there patients.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KathyUK (02-20-2013)