View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The weather here in south central PA is very cool. I am trying very hard to resist closing my upstairs windows. It is in the 50s today with a strong breeze. The skies and temps during the week were not this cool, but wonder out in the sun.

I mowed my daughter's yard on Monday.
By Tuesday morning I realized that without intervention, this may be the last summer I can do all the yardwork I have done in the past.
I tried to do a bit of bed edging on Tuesday, which lasted all of about 10 mins...
By Friday all the beds and trees were weeded and edged

The apple tree has about 20 buds on it...aka future Weekly Check-In May 6-12, 2007-applet-24x34-jpg
The grandmother's Weekly Check-In May 6-12, 2007-tree1-jpg will be all shade by the end of this week

Alas, it will be Monday again tomorrow, and the yard already needs to be mowed again and yes, I will do it anyway

It looks so peaceful to look out the kitchen/family room windows and see the yard when it is freshly cleaned up and the kids are enjoying the huge play set Weekly Check-In May 6-12, 2007-balancoire-gif that the my grandmother counterpart had built there last year.

This past Wednesday, I drove to Harrisburg and got on the , making the 90-minute Weekly Check-In May 6-12, 2007-engine2-jpg ride into Philadelphia. The Weekly Check-In May 6-12, 2007-image11-jpg ride from the awesomely beautiful 30th Street Station to the Institute of Neurology reminded me why I didn't drive into Philly !!

During the Invetigational Doctor's Q&A I didn't learn anything I didn't already know, since I had been watching CERE-120 past through the industry pipeline for a while now. On Friday I sent the Coordinator my, "It's a Go!" email, and will be going back to Philly next week for the consent review and physical evaluation workup. Then I will find out if I physically qualify for the trial.

Have a beautiful Spring week!!

For those attending the BIO International Convention in Boston this week. Watch out for the
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote