Thread: Pain
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pain

Hi my name is marbe, I been in pain for a long time with not luck, had seen many doctor and I get cortisone injection in my back, neck but they don't help me, I came across to this website researching online, I have had MRI and have inflammation on my shoulder and I had surgery a year ago but pain is worst now, I read about thoracic outlet surgery and cervical rib surgery, I had an appt today with my ortho and I told him that I thought I have that but he did not even listen to me. ): omg

I feel so frustrated I got the same symptom as thoracic outlet syndrome and cervical rib syndrome... Right size neck pain, head my ear, hand, under my breast line my arm my shoulder, shoulder blade, all my right size hurt, I get numbness and tingling, is hard for me to work o do anything I can,t take it anymore, and doctor don't listen to me, they all say is my neck and my shoulder but never want to check my arm or Han or even my head..... Please help me who can I see to test me for it? I am from BRonx ny if you know a doctor that I could go please let me know, I want a doctor that listen to me, also I have fibromyalgia. P,ease help me and thanks.....
marbe2719 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote