Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanira View Post
Hello Im new to this site. I have finally after almost 10 years ben given a tentative diagnosis of RSD. If anyone could give me more info about it I would be greatful. It seems I fit most of the symptoms I've read about but not all of them. Thank you
Hi Allanira and Welcome,
RSD is a difficult diagnosis and unfortunately for many of us, takes a long time to diagnose. For me, it was 5 years.
If you jump over to the RSD Forum, and post again, maybe telling others a little bit about your symptoms and history, you will find so much support and feedback.
There are many on the RSD Forum with tons of knowledge and experience, so supportive and compassionate.
Even if you go to that site and start reading thru the threads.- you will find many references to educational sites.
RSDSA.org is a great site to go to. It has a support site, where you can put in your state and city and get phone number of local support group. Hopefully, that works for you. It's a great source of local people who usually meet once a month or so-they have knowledge of who the local rsd doc, physical therapists are etc.
Please go to the RSD site here on NT and introduce yourself again, and you will start to meet others and share information etc.
Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing you there. loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote