View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused son bipolar...fluoride poisoning? Please help!!!!

I am looking for any answers I can find. My healthy(never a cold or flu), sweet(never any behavioral problems) smart(A plus student) son at age 21 has been diagnosed with bipolar. Goes manic to the point of psychosis. Has been hospitalized 4 times in a year and a half. Long story but Riperidol (spelling?) and Saffras(?) not good. Tried empower plus seemed to work and then another episode. We had a hair analysis done. Dr Larry Wilson put him on diet and supplements to support and detox as it showed very low adrenal function, low thyroid and high calcium, aluminum and copper. Had mercury too. Put him back on empower plus as well. He was getting better each day for 4 months..then a really really bad psychosis. Hospitalized now on Zyprexa. I just read something last night about fluoride poisoning. My son had prescription vitamins with fluoride for the first year of his life. We also have fluorinated water and he had at least two fluoride treatments at dentist. He has little white marks on his front teeth. Could the bipolar be caused from fluoride poisoning. I read fluoride makes you retain aluminum. I never bought soda in cans. He did drink soda in cans at college for 2 years. Also he never had a cavity until he came home from college the first semester and then he had 8 cavities. That is a reason I suspected copper overload.. that and he is losing his hair...that is why I had the hair analysis done. I want to go back to detoxing now that he is home for a couple of weeks. He cant go off meds though....he can function on Zyprexa until we can figure this out. DOes anyone have info for me...? I
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-19-2013), butterfly11 (02-14-2013), Dmom3005 (02-14-2013), Mari (02-14-2013), OhKay (10-12-2016)