View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Grin Appreciative

I honestly can't thank you all enough. Finding this board has been such a sanity saver already. I honestly couldn't find anywhere that showed anyone going through all that I have been and was at my wits end thinking this just couldn't be normal. I wish none of us had to go through this, but at least there are those of us to tell the others that they aren't alone.

Since I was hit by a company vehicle the company is fighting to all ends to pay out as little as possible so my lawyers have their hands full for sure. It took me 5 months to get them to pay my car off! I'm still in limbo over doctors. I had a terribly complacent neurologist so I was sent back to work with full clearance even though I couldn't drive 5 miles without blacking out due to what I found out three months later was optical damage. I've just learned, thanks to this board, of neuro-opthomologists and happen to have one two blocks from my work and have sent a call in already. I am praying my insurance will cover it.

Though my vision seems to be the majority of my daily issue the neck muscles wear me out as they spasm and tighten so very often. I am hoping this will lesson, someday. For now, by 3:00 I am worthless.
MOMMYMBD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (02-14-2013)