View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary View Post
yes..I've read about Pyluria. His symptoms seemed like copper so I had his hair tested and his copper was high. Now I also suspect fluoride because he was exposed to it.
Pyroluria seems to be something that we would have noticed earlier. This was a healthy child who was a straight A student and did not have senistivity issues...had lots of friends was away at school. Had an even temperment his whole life. Nothing bothered him. Came home from college and strarted acting strange isolated himself..started hearing voices. Became a vegan which made it worse they say. diet low in zinc and high in copper. His adrenals and thyroid are extremely low and not working right. His calcium is high. He did not have uneven fat distribution. All of a sudden he started losing his hair. Also copper symptoms have a lot of body hair but lose the hair on their heads which is what is happening to him. I heard excessive fluoride cause you to retain aluminum.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-19-2013), butterfly11 (02-14-2013), Dmom3005 (02-14-2013), OhKay (10-12-2016)