View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Reality show addicts part 4

I know Sally has already started a thread on Survivor but there are some other shows restarting, Amazing Race, Apprentice, American Idol and the other one was getting pretty long so I started a new one. I can't believe this is thread number 4.

AI is now down to the top 40, next week the show starts. I don't think I ever heard the guy who has a total identity crisis sing but it will be interesting to see the publics reaction to 'him'. Although the one bery quirky girl was very interesting I was kind of glad she din't go through. She had a different sound that I'm sure will appeal to a lot of people but she was bouncing off the wall and unpredictable. Felt sorry for the big African American girl who had quite a voice. she just totally chose the wrong thing to sing as her final solo. She just made up a song on the fly and it was about the judges. I loved the first girl and her song at the piano.

Can't wait to have AR start over again and I get to travel around the world free just by sitting on my couch. That's why I like to watch House Hunters and House Hunters International. I get to see all these different cities and countries and don't pay a thing.

So what are you guys watching?????

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Judy2 (02-15-2013), SallyC (02-15-2013)