Thread: newbee
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8ful View Post
Some may have read my post about being happy to have learned I have a thymoma yesterday because a thymectomy could provide a means of eliminating my newly diagnosed MG. Well, pingpongman woke me up a bit and thanks to him for the reality check. In hindsight, tumors are probably never a really good thing.

I don't know if you all like reading the thought processes of newly diagnosed Myasthenics. To me, this is all real, honest and new. I'm watching myself as I go through this process. I don't like it. The uncertainty is pretty tough. I don't have many symptoms yet but I am surely scared of what may develop. Some have it pretty tough but I suppose you all can remember when symptoms were mild and the whole MG thing was new. I Hope you guys are OK with some doofy newbee posts. Someone has to be the new kid on the block.
We can all choose what we do and don´t read. The beauty of writing on a forum in addition to private messaging is that the minute you think something is ´doofy´ then someone else out there reading has just learned something important from your question and someone else´s answer - People are happy to read stories and questions and happy to help with something that once was new to them too

Good Luck with the whole procedure
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pingpongman (02-15-2013), seishin (02-15-2013), StephC (02-15-2013)