View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default Just Stuff...

http://www.griefwatch.com/friends

I must remember to get another copy of Tear Soup...such a great book and somehow I can't help but give it away everytime I buy one.

I've been getting the SOS Newsletter for years and April is their Remembrance Issue so I want to send them Michael's "information".

I gave up trying to read Carl Sandburgs book about Lincoln after reading that he'd taken some "liberty" describing Lincolns dad and their relationship. Now I'm trying to read The Adventures of An African Slaver...one of my dad's books..no wonder he was a Unitarian. *grin

Our three daughters are on a Carnival Cruise and I can't help but wonder if they are all being treated extra special in light of the recent "Problem".

I was tickled to hear on FB that BMW got my postie...it's ok to tell me here dear lady...lol

My dad believed in a "free and vigorous press"....wonder what he'd say today. I'm so angry at all of them (with the exception of Leonard Pitts) because they blow everything out of proportion and create news instead of reporting it!! In my humble opinion ........

Abbie, we are here for you. I finally recovered from that opera!! It was almost 5 hrs long!!!

And Goofy I hope you are feeling some better.

Wren, again today we had five bluebirds at the bird bath!!

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-15-2013), Addy (02-19-2013), Burntmarshmallow (02-17-2013), FeelinGoofy (02-15-2013), Lara (02-16-2013), Mark56 (02-16-2013)