View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had/have some similar issues. Have you had your vitamin D checked? Being deficient could cause the joint pain you are experiencing I think. I just recently found out I was very low in D and since I started supplementing I am so happy to say I no longer have my arms falling asleep at night. I also have neuropathy in my legs and feet so I can relate to the tingling and vibrating. It might be helpful for your doc to order an MRI of your back just to check for compression or any kind of back problem. From what I have read that could cause tingling in the foot or leg and it is usually one sided. Either way I'm sure these wonderful people will offer you tons of support! Good luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower0962 View Post
Hi. Im a healthy 44 yr old female.

No major health issues. Just finished taking flagyll and cipro for infection.

About 3 weeks ago, my left foot started tingling and hasnt stopped.
Some days and nights it's worse than others. Its a vibration, hard to explain.

My joints and have been killing me. Unlike anything ive experienced before. Its so hard to get out of bed now.

For three nights in a row this week, my arms have been falling asleep at night and Ive awoken to being unable to move my arms for a while. It's painful, and I feel the pain throughout the whole day in my arms and elbows.

I have never before recalled ever having my arms asleep at all, let alone it happening every night now.

I saw my GP, they did all the inflammation tests, all came back normal.

I see a neurologist in March.

This is so new and so unlike my body to work against me.

The GP dismisses the medicines I took as a reason why Im having the issues I do.

MS does not run in my family and I probably dont have it, but the pins and needles in my foot havent stopped. And the gp doesnt think its a back issue.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.
keepingfaith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-16-2013), sunflower0962 (02-16-2013)